Roadmap login adheres to the design in the image below which sets the standard for login pages going forward. Whilst you can customise the content on the login page, it will need to adhere to this standard if you choose to create a login page using this plugin.
If you are moving to Roadmap Login from an older format; to display the login page when created you will need to change the Alternate Login url to /local/roadmaplogin/login.php
This can be found at
Site administration > Plugins> Authentication > Manage authentication
Administration > Site Administration > Appearance > Roadmap Login > Login Rules
This page will allow you to set a series of "Rules" which determine how and when a particular Login page will be displayed.
Each of these rules will then be displayed in a table.
To make a new Login page; click on the "Add new" button.
> Rule Name
- This is the name of the rule which will be displayed in the table of created rules.
> Start Date / End Date
- From here you can set dates that the login page will be displayed.
- This enables the Start Date / End Date.
- Selecting this will make that rule the default Login, if nothing else is set to run.
- The title of the webpage which is located in the the browser toolbar.
> Background Colour
- The colour of the background which will cover the area behind the login container.
> Primary Colour
- The colour of the text that is typed into the input boxes.
> Login Button Colour
- The colour of the login button located below the input boxes.
> Text Below Line / Email
- The text and the email address that will be used at the bottom of the login container .
An example for this could be;
“For any other issue contact
> Self registration
- The text that will be used as a link to the self registration service . Leave this blank if you do not use self registration.
> Text Above Login
- The text that will be displayed at the top of the login container .
> Enable Office 365
- Tick this checkbox if your site uses Office 365 to log in.
> Manual Account Link
- The text that will display below the office 365 button, and is used as a link to the manual login form. - THIS MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CLC ADMINS TO GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR SITE.
> Background Image - not displayed in preview box until after save
- If a background picture is uploaded it will overwrite the background colour and display the image behind the login container.
> Logo - not displayed in preview box until after save
- Upload to display a logo at the top of the login container.
> Footer - not displayed in preview box until after save
- Upload an image to display at the bottom of the login container.
> Border radius
- The curve of the corner of the login container.
Recommended setting: 10px;
> Box Shadow
- Defines the shadow on the login container.
Recommended setting: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.20)
> Container Background Colour
- The background colour of the login container.
> Input Box Underline
- The colour of the line displayed under the input box when focused.
> Break Line Colour
- The colour of the horizontal line.
> Display Logo Above Container
- If ticked the uploaded logo will be displayed above the login container.
> Username Placeholder
- The text displayed in the username input box when no text has been entered.
> Password Placeholder
- The text displayed in the password input box when no text has been entered.
> Additional CSS
- This allows for custom CSS to be added to the site , it is of utmost important that text entered here applies to CSS standards otherwise it could break the display of the created login page.
Recommended setting : Leave blank.